Support Coordination is a capacity building support under the NDIS that helps to implement all approved supports in a participant’s plan. Star Health offers NDIS Support Coordination services to participants living with psychosocial disabilities who have an active NDIS plan.
Our NDIS Support Coordination service is mental health specific and we have experienced and qualified mental health workers who are able to provide flexible and tailored support.
Our Support Coordination approach is unique because we:
- Provide ongoing face to face appointments
- Use a person-centred model that emphasises recovery
- Have extensive sector knowledge and experience working with psychosocial disability
- Are based within community health and have access to a range of mainstream and disability services
- How does NDIS planning work?
- Planning meetings in Bayside Peninsula
- How will my NDIS funds be managed?
- Understanding the NDIS
- Review of a Decision
- Support Coordination
- Preparing for your NDIS planning meeting
- Feedback and Complaints to the NDIA
- Therapeutic Supports for Early Childhood and Children
- Therapeutic Supports for Adults