The NDIA welcomes feedback and complaints. You can make a complaint by talking to someone at your local NDIA office, or by completing an online complaint form.
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can seek assistance from the Commonwealth Ombudsman.
- How does NDIS planning work?
- Planning meetings in Bayside Peninsula
- How will my NDIS funds be managed?
- Understanding the NDIS
- Review of a Decision
- Support Coordination
- Preparing for your NDIS planning meeting
- Feedback and Complaints to the NDIA
- Therapeutic Supports for Early Childhood and Children
- Therapeutic Supports for Adults