Therapeutic Supports for Early Childhood and Children
Our Therapeutic Supports team for Early Childhood and Children provide specialist therapeutic interventions from a transdisciplinary approach to school aged participants with an approved NDIS plan. Our qualified clinicians work closely with families and carers and provide assessment and support to help meet the needs of the individual and their family.
Early Childhood and Children NDIS Services:
- Psychology – Star Health are registered NDIS psychology providers for Early Childhood and Children. Our team of NDIS approved psychologists offer participants support with emotional regulation and behavioural management. Our NDIS psychologists assist participants with the development of social and functional skills, as well as cognitive and learning skills.
- Speech Therapy – Our NDIS Speech Therapy services provide participants with support from NDIS approved speech therapists with speech, language and communication development, including speaking, listening, understanding language, social skills and stuttering.
- Occupational Therapy – Our NDIS Occupational Therapy services support Children with the development of fine and gross motor skills, as well as cognitive and learning skill development. Behavioural programs and Sensory programs offered at Star Health aim to increase participant’s levels of independence in daily living activities.
For further information or to speak with one of our professionals call our intake team on 9684 4281 or email email@example.com
- How does NDIS planning work?
- Planning meetings in Bayside Peninsula
- How will my NDIS funds be managed?
- Understanding the NDIS
- Review of a Decision
- Support Coordination
- Preparing for your NDIS planning meeting
- Feedback and Complaints to the NDIA
- Therapeutic Supports for Early Childhood and Children
- Therapeutic Supports for Adults