Physiotherapists can assess and treat any joint and muscle injuries, help with your balance and mobility, and give you advice on the right type of exercise for you. We offer treatment and advice to help improve your health and wellbeing.
Our physiotherapists can help with:
- Muscle or joint aches and pains
- Chronic pain
- A management of musculoskeletal injuries
- Posture assessment and education
- Difficulty walking or doing daily activities
- Assessing and prescribing walking aids
- Improving strength and fitness, balance or unsteadiness
- Individual exercise prescription
Our physiotherapists provide services including:
- One to one treatment in our centre based clinics
- Exercise groups including clinical Pilates or gym programs
- Individual home exercise programs
- Hydrotherapy and warm water exercise
- Home visits
- Outreach work in various community locations
As well as providing the physiotherapy services above, we can also link you with any other service(s) that you may need. Star Health provides a wide range of health services.
As Star Health is a leading provider of a full range of health and wellbeing services, we ensure a coordinated and multidisciplinary approach to best meet your needs.
All our staff are highly experienced and qualified health professionals.
How do I access Physiotherapy Services?
Anyone can access physiotherapy services. They are available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Physiotherapy services are offered at our sites in:
- St Kilda
- South Melbourne
Certain exercise groups are run at various local gyms.
How much will it cost?
You can view the physiotherapy fees on our Fees page.
Request an Appointment
To request an appointment call 9525 1300 or visit our Service Selector.Request Appointment