Dietitians use their expertise in food and nutrition to assist you in improving your health and wellbeing, and to prevent and treat disease. Our dietitians are all qualified, accredited and experienced and provide a friendly, supportive, non-judgemental service. We believe it is important to make time to listen to you and work with you to achieve your health and wellbeing goals.
About our Dietitians
Our dietitians are able to help if you:
- Need an evidence based supportive program to assist you to lose weight
- Have a health issue which requires changes to your diet, such as diabetes, high cholesterol or blood fats, nutrient deficiencies, irritable bowel syndrome or trouble chewing or swallowing
- Are frail or underweight
- Need advice about food intolerances and allergies, including issues with gluten or fructose
- Have concerns about your child’s weight or need assistance to manage your child’s fussy eating
- Would like advice on general healthy eating , including healthy eating on a budget
- Have changes to your appetite or eating habits as a consequence of medication use
As well as providing the dietetics services above, we can also link you with any other service(s) that you may need. Star Health provides a wide range of health services.
As Star Health is a leading provider of a full range of health and wellbeing services, we ensure a coordinated and multidisciplinary approach to best meet your needs.
All our staff and highly experienced and qualified health professionals.
How do I access Dietetic Services?
Anyone can use these services. It is available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
These services are offered at the following site locations:
- St Kilda
- South Melbourne
Our staff can also visit people who are physically unable to come to our centres.
How much will it cost?
You can view more about dietitian fees on our Fees page.
Request an Appointment
To request an appointment, call 9525 1300 or visit our Service Selector.Request Appointment