The Pharmacotherapy Maintenance and Support Project (PMSP) provides case management and outreach support for people who are at risk of not being able to access or maintain pharmacotherapy. The PMSP Practitioner has experience in case management, outreach and counselling with people who use drugs.
The program provides:
- Case management support in the context of maintaining pharmacotherapy
- Referral and support to attend appointments and engage with health care programs
- Advocacy and liaison with prescribing GPs, pharmacists and other service providers to promote outcomes
- Pharmacotherapy treatment education and harm reduction information
- Transport to appointments
- Financial and budgeting support for pharmacotherapy dispensing costs
Who is eligible?
Adults (16 years +) living in Port Phillip, Stonnington, Glen Eira, Kingston and Bayside who:
- Have had difficulties in the past accessing or /are at risk of losing their place in the pharmacotherapy program
- Don’t have other workers who can support them with pharmacotherapy
- Are living with other issues like mental or physical health issues, unstable or no housing.
Pharmacotherapy support worker on 0434 310 762