GP bookings can be made via HotDocs using the below portal at any time, or over the phone by calling 9525 1300 between 8:15am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
For after hours care please call our GP locum service 13 74 25.
In case of emergency please always call 000.
The National Immunisation Program will fund your Influenza vaccination for free if you are in a category below. If not, you will need to privately purchase your Influenza vaccine ($20), and your consultation will be bulk billed.
– Age: 6 months to less than 5 years, or 65 years and older
– All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 6 months and older
– Pregnant women
– People with medical conditions that put them at increased risk of severe influenza and its complications
– Heart disease (e.g. angina, heart attack, congestive heart failure)
– Long term respiratory conditions (e.g. COPD, severe asthma that requires frequent medical consultations or the use of multiple medicines),
– Long term neurological conditions (e.g. seizure disorders, neuromuscular diseases)
– Long term renal failure
– Immunocompromising conditions (e.g. HIV, malignancy, long term steroid use)
– Diabetes and other metabolic disorders
– Blood (haematological) disorders
– Children aged 6 months to 10 years on long term aspirn therapy
If you are uncertain if you meet this criteria for a free vaccine, please call reception.
|Consultations||Fee||Medicare Rebate||Out of Pocket|
|Lost or misplaced scripts||$12.00||$0.00||$12.00|
|Mental Health Consultations |
|Fee Range: |
$110.80 - $176.80
|$35.00 for all consultation types|
- Bulk billing available to concession and Health Care Card holders only
- Fees apply for Non-Health care card holders as per below, but are rebateable if you have a current medicare card:
- Fees may also apply for procedures, after hours appointments, medical assessments, insurance and TAC claims
- Please be advised that cancellations require 24 hours notice