Our fully qualified, experienced Community Health Nurses will help you with; Treatment / monitoring of chronic diseases and other illnesses, Education and support in the maintenance of good health, Support to improve your capacity to self manage your health condition/s, Planning and organising your care and support, Referral to other services you may need.
Our fully qualified, experienced Community Health Nurses will help you with:
- Treatment/monitoring of chronic diseases and other illnesses
- Education and support in the maintenance of good health
- Support to improve your capacity to self manage your health conditions
- Planning and organising your care and support
- Referral to other services you may need
What can I expect from this service?
As well as providing the above Community Health Nursing services, we can also link you with any other service(s) that you may need. Star Health provides a wide range of health services.
What does Star Health do that’s different?
As Star Health is a leading provider of a full range of health and wellbeing services, we ensure a coordinated and multidisciplinary approach to best meet your needs.
All our staff are highly experienced and qualified health professionals.
How do I access this service?
- Community Health Nurse Service for over 65 please contact MAC
- People under 65 years of age
- People aged 65 years and over
- People who are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander and are aged 50 years and over
When is the service delivered?
- The service is available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Where is the service delivered from?
Nursing services are offered in your home or at our sites in:
- St Kilda
- South Melbourne
How much will it cost?
You can view the community nursing fees on our Fees page.
Request an Appointment
Call 9525 1300 to request an appointment.