This parent group is about helping you learn to manage difficult behaviour in children 3-12 years old.
About 123 Magic
This is a 3-session program for you as a parent or carer to learn:
- How to discipline without arguing, yelling or smacking
- How to sort behaviour
- How to handle challenging and testing behaviours
- Choosing your strategy, the three choices
- Using emotion coaching to encourage good behaviour
- 7 tactics for encouraging good behaviour
As part of this group, you will receive a 1-2-3 Magic & Emotion Coaching Parent Workbook.
How do I access 123 Magic?
This is suitable for parents or carers of children between the ages of 3-12 years who are available to attend 3 consecutive weeks of 2 hour group sessions.
The group will be offered at least 2 times a year at one of Star Health’s centres, or at community based venues or family children centres in:
- Port Melbourne
- St Kilda
Times and days may vary.
How much will it cost?
The cost of the course including the workbook is $40.
Register for this course by contacting Rob Frewin or Kath Woolhouse