Wominjeka BBQ is held every Monday at Veg Out Gardens in St Kilda (opposite Luna Park). It’s a space for the local Aboriginal community to meet, have a feed and a yarn. If you’d like, we can make suggestions about how you can stay well and talk to you about any services you might be interested in.
What can I expect from this service?
- We will provide services that are cultural sensitive to the Aboriginal community
- As Star Health provides a wide range of health services, we can link you with the service(s) that are most suitable for your needs
What does Star Health do that’s different?
- We have a dedicated Indigenous Access team of staff
- As Star Health is a leading provider of a full range of health and wellbeing services, we ensure a coordinated and multidisciplinary approach to best meet your needs
- All our staff are highly experienced and qualified professionals
How do I access the Wominjeka BBQ?
People who are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
When is the service delivered?
The BBQ is held every Monday from 11.30am.
Where is the service delivered from?
Wominjeka BBQ is held every Monday at Veg Out Gardens in St Kilda (opposite Luna Park).
How much will it cost?
This service is free of charge.
Please phone the Indigenous Access Coordinator.