Our Rainbow Place
Our Rainbow Place is the local Aboriginal gathering in St Kilda. We share a healthy meal and are always happy to have a yarn. If you’d like, we can make suggestions about how you can stay well and can talk to you about any services you might be interested in. Staff from some other local services also sometimes attend so you can get to know them.
What can I expect from this service?
- We will provide services that are cultural sensitive to the Aboriginal community
- As Star Health provides a wide range of health services, we can link you with the service(s) that are most suitable for your needs
What does Star Health do that’s different?
- We have a dedicated Indigenous Access team of staff
- As Star Health is a leading provider of a full range of health and wellbeing services, we ensure a coordinated and multidisciplinary approach to best meet your needs
- All our staff are highly experienced and qualified professionals
How do I access Our Rainbow Place?
People who are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander can access this service.
Our Rainbow Place runs every second Thursday, from 12 midday onwards.
Our Rainbow Place is at The Cottage, at 18 Mitford St, St Kilda (just up from Acland St).
How much will it cost?
This service is free of charge.
Make an appointment
Call 9525 1300 and ask to speak with the Indigenous Access Coordinator.