Being Equal Program Award finalist
The Department of Education and Training’s Victorian Early Years Awards (VEYA) celebrate the “outstanding work of our early childhood professionals to improve the health, learning, development and wellbeing of Victorian children and their families.”
The Being Equal program: promoting gender equality and respect in the early years has been announced as a finalist in the Category 3 – Creating Collaborative Community Partnerships.
- VEYA 2021 consists of seven award categories, including:
- Category 1 – Improving Access and Participation in Early Learning
- Category 2 – Supporting Parents to Build their Capacity and Confidence
- Category 3 – Creating Collaborative Community Partnerships
- Category 4 – Promoting Children’s Health and Wellbeing
- Category 5 – Continuity of Early Learning
- Category 6 – The Emeritus Professor Collette Tayler Excellence in Educational Leadership Award
- Category 7 – Early Childhood Teacher of the Year
The Health Promotion Team are incredibly proud to have been announced as a finalist. In what has been a challenging year, the winners will be announced at an online awards ceremony on Wednesday 10 November 2021. You can visit the Department of Education and Training website to read about the finalists – 2021 Victorian Early Years Awards Finalists (education.vic.gov.au).