At Star Health we believe that a healthy community is one where you have opportunities to take part in conversations about the issues you care about and have a say on decisions that affect you.
We are committed to listening to and working in partnership with our service users, so that our services meet your needs.
Throughout the year, there are opportunities to get involved in working groups, reference groups, consultation forums and focus groups. We also include service users on interview panels for new staff to help us make sure we recruit the best staff to our organisation.
Learn how to have your voice heard through participation on our working groups, interview panels, focus groups etc. Attend our information session:
New date coming soon.
Location: 341 Coventry Street, South Melbourne. Please RSVP: Community Engagement Officer 8644 3356 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Current vacancies available:
Integrated care is the provision of well-connected, effective and efficient care that takes account of and is organised around a person’s health and social needs.
The Integrated Care Project Groups are the key working groups that will drive the priority pieces of work as identified in the Integrated Care Action Plan. The Integrated Care Project Groups report into the Integrated Care Committee and are led by Project Leads. We are looking for two consumers on each of these project groups:
- Integrated Care Evaluation Project Group, PD: Integrated Care Evaluation Framework Working Group Feb 2021
- Integrated Care Chronic and Complex Model of Care Project Group, PD: Integrated Care Chronic Complex MOC Working Group_ (003)
- Integrated Care Systems Project Group
- Integrated Care Workforce Capability Project Group
- Integrated Care Case Conferencing Project Group
Other committees/working groups looking for new members:
- Community Participation Committee, PD: Community Participation Committee PD 2021
- Rainbow Tick Committee, PD: Rainbow Tick Consumer PD 2021
- Gender Equality Implementation Working Group, PD: Gender Equality Implementation Group PD 2021
How to apply:
Complete an Expression of Interest (EOI) form for each position:
Email the EOI form to the Community Engagement Officer: email@example.com