Your feedback assists us to continuously improve our services.
We value your feedback!
Your feedback assists us to continuously improve our services. Receiving feedback from you shows us what we are doing well, and where we have room to improve.
Please be assured that your care will not be compromised if you express your concerns. The issues you raise will be dealt with in a confidential manner and will be fully investigated.
If you have a compliment, complaint, or comment, you can share your feedback in the following ways:
- Fill in our Electronic Feedback Form.
- Write to us – use our Hardcopy Feedback Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to the Quality Manager, Star Health, PO Box 103, South Melbourne, 3205.
- Use the devices provided on reception desks at each of our sites.
- Leave a Google Review.
- Email us – email@example.com
You will receive an acknowledgment of your feedback within 48 hours if contact details are provided.
We take complaints seriously
If your complaint is not resolved you can ask to speak to our CEO or phone one of the following organisations:
- The Health Complaints Commissioner
- The Disability Services Commissioner
- NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commissioner
- The Aged Care Complaints Commissioner
- The Mental Health Complaints Commissioner
- The Office of the Public Advocate
- Victorian Ombudsman
Find out how you can get more involved in shaping decisions at Star HealthGet Involved Now