Student Placements

Students seeking placements

Students seeking placements should contact the University where they are enrolled. Placements are centralised between Education providers and Health providers and are administered through Placeright by Department of Health and Human Services (Victoria).

For students at institutes that do not participate in Placeright, direct enquires may be made by emailing People and Culture team.