My Aged Care
Star Health is a registered provider with My Aged Care.
About My Aged Care
Star Health offer the following services under My Aged Care:
- Allied Health – dietetics, podiatry, physiotherapy, occupational therapy
- Nursing – support to manage your health
- Exercise Groups (Social Support Groups)
- Specialised Support services if you are 50 and over and homeless or at risk of homelessness or Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
And older people can still access our other services including:
- General Practice
- Alcohol and Other Drug
As Star Health provides a wide range of health services, we can link you with the service(s) that are most suitable for your needs.
As Star Health is a leading provider of a full range of health and wellbeing services, we ensure a coordinated and multidisciplinary approach to best meet your needs.
All our staff and highly experienced and qualified health professionals.
How do I access My Aged Care?
My Aged Care is available for the following groups:
- People aged 65 years and over;
- People who are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander and are aged 50 years and over;
- People who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and are aged 50 and over.
When is the service delivered?
- This will be dependent on the type of service you are receiving.
- The service is available from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
How much will My Aged Care cost?
- The cost will be dependent on your My Aged Care package and the service that will be provided.
- The Intake and Referral worker will confirm the fee when they advise you of your first service appointment.
For Allied Health, Nursing, Dental, GP, Counselling, Alcohol and Other Drug
Please call us on 9525 1300 and speak to our Intake & Referral Team.
For all other services
Please call 9525 1300 and we can help you through the process. Or, you can call the My Aged Care Contact Centre on 1800 200 422. The Contact Centre will take you through a screening process and then indicate the services you need.
Make sure you tell the My Aged Care Contact Centre that you would like to receive your services at Star Health.
A referral will be sent to us and we will call you to make an appointment.
If you would like to learn more about the My Aged Care system, please visit the website HERE.