We want to know about your experience at Star Health.
Share your feedback
Receiving feedback from you shows us where we are going well, and where we have room to improve.
If you have a compliment, complaint, idea and/or suggestion, You can share your feedback in the following ways:
- Talk to us!
- Write to us – use one of the feedback forms at our Feedback Stations on site and post it the slot provided (click here to print a feedback form) or post it to the Quality Manager, Star Health 341 Coventry street, South Melbourne 3205
- Use the iPad at our Feedback Stations on site
- Leave a Google Review.
- Share your story on Care Opinion
describe your experience of Star Health, and we can respond and make changes accordingly.
- You can phone our Quality Manager on 9525 1300
- Email us feedback@Starhealth.com.au
We value your feedback and take complaints seriously.
If your complaint is not resolved you can ask to speak to our CEO or phone one of the following organisations:
- The Health Complaints Commissioner
- The Disability Services Commissioner
- The Aged Care Complaints Commissioner
- The Mental Health Complaints Commissioner
- The Office of the Public Advocate
- Victorian Ombudsman
Your feedback assists us to continually improve our services.
Please be assured that your care will not be compromised if you express your concerns. The issues you raise will be dealt with in a confidential manner and will be fully investigated.
Find out how you can get more involved in shaping decisions at Star HealthGet Involved Now