Star Health provide a public dental service at our South Melbourne and Prahran centres. The team of dentists, therapists (people who treat common dental problems), prosthetists (people who make dentures) and dental assistants are able to assist you.
Child Dental Package
- FREE for children 2-12 years*
(Children 13-17 FREE subject to Medicare referral)
- Includes dental x-rays, and teeth clean and scale, a full ongoing dental care plan. There is also no cost for any additional procedures.
StarHealth’s dental service is available at two convenient locations – South Melbourne and Prahran.
Staffed by experienced, friendly professionals, StarHealth dental specialises in dental care for the whole family.
Call 9525 1300 for appointments.
About Dental Services
Star Health Dental. Sure to put a smile on your face.
FREE for children up to 12 years!
Our Dental service is available at two convenient locations – South Melbourne and Prahran (http://www.starhealth.org.au/locations/)
Our experienced, friendly professionals can assist you with:
- Check-ups, x-rays and teeth cleaning
- Fillings, extractions, root canal treatment
- Denture fitting
- Advice about good oral health
How do I access Dental Services?
Anyone can access Dental Services at Star Health by simply calling 9525-1300 to make an appointment or click the link to Request Appointment online.
How much will it cost?
You can view our dental fees here.
Government subsidies currently cover all fees for:
- Children up to 12 years of age
- Children 12-18 years (approved by Medicare or Centrelink)
Please call 9525 1300 to make an appointment or request an appointment online via our website.Make an appointment