Guided by trained facilitators, participants come to help themselves and each other using a variety of cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) and motivational tools and techniques
- Qualified and experienced Smart recovery facilitators
- Meetings – 90mins. Fridays 1 – 2:30pm at Prahran, Thursdays 3 – 4:30pm at South Melbourne.
- Focus on the problematic behaviour and not the substance
- Use of evidence- based tools and techniques
- Mutual support model – participants support each other and share ideas and strategies
- Concentrates on the here and now and helps you to set goals and focus for the following week.
Who is eligible?
Adults (16 years +).
Bayside Alcohol and other Drug Service on 1800 229 263 or email BAODS@starhealth.org.au.
Or directly on 9525 1300 and ask for one of the SMART Recovery facilitators.