Planning meetings in Bayside Peninsula
Planning meetings are usually held at the offices of the Brotherhood of St Laurence, but you can ask for the planning meeting to be conducted at your home or another location that better suits your needs.
Planning meetings typically run for 1.5 hours.
You may bring anyone to the planning meeting to support you. This may be a family member, support worker, case manager, or a friend.
It is helpful to bring these things to a planning meeting:
- Reports, functional assessments and information on your disability
- Daily living summary, to ensure all necessary support is captured
- Documented strengths, interests, challenges in daily activities
- Documented short term and long term goals
- Star Health “My Story. My Plan” booklet
You may either receive your plan in the planning meeting or it will be sent to you in the mail. This plan will be final, and will only be able to be changed by going through a review process.
- Understanding the NDIS
- Access Requirements
- Your NDIS plan
- Starting your plan
- Reviewing your NDIS plan
- Supports for Early Childhood Early Intervention
- Psychosocial supports
- How to apply for the NDIS
- Families and carers
- How Star Health can help you
- Useful contacts