What is the NDIA?
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) is an independent statutory agency. Their role is to implement the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), which will support a better life for hundreds of thousands of Australians with a significant and permanent disability and their families and carers.
- How does NDIS planning work?
- Planning meetings in Bayside Peninsula
- How will my NDIS funds be managed?
- Understanding the NDIS
- Review of a Decision
- Support Coordination
- Preparing for your NDIS planning meeting
- Feedback and Complaints to the NDIA
- Therapeutic Supports for Early Childhood and Children
- Therapeutic Supports for Adults