As National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) service providers, Star Health are here to help you understand the NDIS.
There are 6 main steps in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) process:
- Understanding what the NDIS is – a new way of providing disability support that takes a lifetime approach
- Meeting access requirements – age, residency, disability
- Developing your first plan
- Starting your plan – you can choose the providers you want
- Reviewing your plan – every 12 months to make sure you’re getting the support you need
- Achieving your goals
Should you have any questions about the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), please do not hesitate to contact our intake team on 9684 4281 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How does NDIS planning work?
- Planning meetings in Bayside Peninsula
- How will my NDIS funds be managed?
- Understanding the NDIS
- Review of a Decision
- Support Coordination
- Preparing for your NDIS planning meeting
- Feedback and Complaints to the NDIA
- Therapeutic Supports for Early Childhood and Children
- Therapeutic Supports for Adults