If you think a decision made by the NDIA is wrong you can request a review of your plan.
Internal review by the NDIA
Can be requested in writing, in person, over the phone or via email.
Review by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal
If you are unhappy with the outcome of the appeal, you can apply for a review by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, a tribunal that exists outside the NDIA.
- How does NDIS planning work?
- Planning meetings in Bayside Peninsula
- How will my NDIS funds be managed?
- Understanding the NDIS
- Review of a Decision
- Support Coordination
- Preparing for your NDIS planning meeting
- Feedback and Complaints to the NDIA
- Therapeutic Supports for Early Childhood and Children
- Therapeutic Supports for Adults