Local Area Coordinators (LACs), such as the Brotherhood of St Laurence, will assist you to identify your goals and develop your plan.
In the Bayside Peninsula area, once you have met the access requirements and been accepted as a participant of the Scheme, you will be invited by the Brotherhood of St Laurence to attend a preplanning session designed to:
- Prepare people to understand what to expect and the NDIS processes
- Discuss goal setting
- Help people to organise their notes and prepare for the meeting
- Answer any questions on what to expect
You will receive contact from the Brotherhood, by phone or email, from an Intake and Booking Officer who will book your NDIS planning meeting with a Local Area Coordinator (LAC). When you receive the call, the Intake and Booking Officer will ask you a few simple questions to confirm your details and understand your current circumstances. You will also be asked your preferred date and time for the planning meeting.
- How does NDIS planning work?
- Planning meetings in Bayside Peninsula
- How will my NDIS funds be managed?
- Understanding the NDIS
- Review of a Decision
- Support Coordination
- Preparing for your NDIS planning meeting
- Feedback and Complaints to the NDIA
- Therapeutic Supports for Early Childhood and Children
- Therapeutic Supports for Adults