Housing & Homeless
The Community Connections Team consists of trained and experienced outreach workers who work with people who are homeless.
About the Housing and Homeless Service
The Community Connections Team consists of trained and experienced outreach workers who work with people who are homeless by:
- Working with you in your own environment
- Helping you link to other support and services
- Helping you apply for or maintain housing
- Support you with health and family problems
Supported Residential Services
Our team provides support and services to people who live in pension-level Supported Residential Service facilities (SRS), including:
- Support, information, links and referrals to other services
- Recreation and activities including social outings and exercise groups
- Podiatry and physiotherapy services
- Management of government funds to help improve the physical facilities in each SRS
People Living With HIV
Our Housing Plus program provides support to people who are living with HIV and are homeless (or at risk of homelessness). We support you to access stable accommodation by providing information, short term support and referral.
*Please note that we are unable to arrange crisis/emergency accommodation.
As Star Health provides a wide range of health and wellbeing services, we can link you with the service(s) that are most suitable for your needs.
As Star Health is a leading provider of a full range of health and wellbeing services, we ensure a coordinated and multidisciplinary approach to best meet your needs.
All our staff are highly experienced and qualified health professionals.
How do I access Housing & Homeless Services?
- Homeless Outreach Services are available for anyone experiencing homelessness in the community
- SRS services are available for SRS residents
When is the service delivered?
These services are available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Where is the service delivered from?
- Homeless Outreach Services are delivered in the community
- Supported Residential Services/SRS delivered on site at the SRS
How much will it cost?
These services are free of charge.
Request an Appointment
Call 9525 1300 to request an appointment.