GP appointments are bulk billed during the day. The following may attract a fee:
- Procedures e.g. mole removals and IUD insertions
- Non-Medicare consultations e.g. health assessments/medicals for job applications, insurance applications and other medical assessment forms
- Some after-hours appointments may incur an out-of-pocket cost. HICAPS billing available for on-the-spot rebate processing. Private health insurance funded client’s welcomed – private fees schedule available.
Please enquire with reception before making your appointment to ensure we provide you with the most accurate and appropriate information regarding fees and appointments.
We understand that lives are busy and ask that you advise us within 24 hours if you need to reschedule.
Allied Health (including children) – Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Occupational Therapy, Dietetics
- Low Income – $10 (free for children)
- Medium Income – $15
- High Income – $90 per hour or $45 for 30 minutes.
You can view income range information here.
- General dental treatment course of care for Entitlement Card Holders (Health Care Card/Pensioner Concession Card) – $27.50 – $110.00
- Emergency appointment (pain relief) – $27.50
- Full set of dentures – $133.00
- Half set of dentures – $66.50
There is no charge for:
- Children up to 12 years of age
- Children 12-18 years of pension card holders
- Fees may be waived for people experiencing financial difficulties
Counselling, Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol Case Management
Free for eligible clients.
Our full Fees Procedure is available on request.