Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Services
As the largest provider of Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) non-residential services in the Bayside region, the AOD Program at Star Health is committed to providing timely consumer and community focussed support through the provision of individualised AOD treatment planning and working with the local community to reduce harms and to improve the health of people who use substances.
About Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Services
What we can offer you:
- Intake, assessment and an individualised AOD treatment plan
- Referral to AOD services throughout Victoria (residential and non-residential)
- Advice, information, and education around AOD use
- Specialised AOD Counselling
- Support and/or specialised counselling for family members and significant others
- Group support
- Care coordination and outreach services
- Home based withdrawal services
- Advocacy and support to navigate the AOD treatment system
To find out more about the needle and syringe program and projects working with the local community, please see: Link to MhOS
How do I Access the AOD Program?
The AOD Program is open to:
- Consumers over 16 years of age
- Consumers who reside in the Bayside region who are seeking support around AOD issues
- Family members and/or significant others of people with an AOD issue
How much will it cost?
The AOD Program provides free services.
BayAODS (Bayside Alcohol and Other Drugs Services) is the central access point, operated by Star Health for all AOD services located in; City of Glen Eira, City of Stonington, City of Port Phillip, City of Kingston, City of Bayside.